Unit code: HET332
|Credit points||12.5 Credit Points|
|Contact hours||48 hours per semester|
Aims and objectives
To introduce and develop multimedia concepts and production skills to an intermediate level.
Generic skills outcomes
Graduates are expected to be:
- Capable in their chosen professional, vocational or study areas
- Adaptive and able to manage change
- Aware of the local and international environments in which they will be contributing (eg socio-cultural, economic, natural).
- Introduction to Multimedia Authoring using industry standard software packages.
- Introduction to vector graphics animation.
- Principles of animation applied to computer graphics.
- Utilisation of a range of media in multimedia products.
- Introduction to multimedia programming concepts.
- Introduction to interaction using scripting languages.