Year 11 students
Year 11 is the year to look into the variety of options available to you after secondary school.
We want to ensure you get the right advice early (and before Year 12 gets too busy), so we've put together some useful information for you now:
- Higher Education Studies Get a head start in your future degree by completing university units in Year 12.
- VET in Schools (VETiS) Complete your VCE alongside vocational studies, such as a Certificate III at TAFE.
- Deciding what to do after Year 12 Get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Swinburne courses Find out about prerequisites, extra requirements, ATAR scores and bonus points.
- The differences between university and TAFE Find out whether you're better suited to uni or TAFE.
- Elite athletes Swinburne offers flexible study options to support you balance sporting and academic commitment.