Regional and interstate students
- Accommodation Finding the right accommodation - on or off campus.
- Living expenses Information on how to budget your money, the types of financial assistance available to you, and how you can support yourself while at university.
- Relocation assistance Swinburne’s equity unit provides students with a fair chance, especially if their VCE score was affected by a limited choice of subjects.
- Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) Swinburne considers applications for special entry including applicants from rural areas.
- Making the transition Orientation week, activities and Swinburne's clubs can help you meet people and adjust to life in Melbourne.