How to apply
- Undergraduate Bachelor degrees and double degrees, Associate degrees and UniLink higher education diplomas.
- TAFE Pre-Apprenticeships, Apprenticeships and Traineeships, Certificate III,Certificate IV, Graduate Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diplomas.
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Master Degrees.
- Research PhDs and Master Degrees by research.
- Study Abroad and Student Exchange For students who are interested in going on exchange, or coming to Swinburne through a study abroad or exchange program.
- Deferring For students who are interested in deferring their course.
- Single Unit of Study For students from other universities interested in enrolling in single Swinburne units of study.
- Undergraduate Honours For current Swinburne students and students from other universities interested in a specialised Honours Year.
- Higher Education Studies For students who are interested in studying first year university units in year 12